2018 is coming to an end! This year was such an interesting year. A lot happened this year and I discovered a lot of new things. Initially I would’ve said it was a bad year but looking back, I learned a lot and I’m happy from it. And as Ariana Grande would say, “thank you, next.” Here’s the year in review.
– My hair has gone through some major changes and figuring out what looks good. This year I learned the importance of a curling iron. It has made my hair look so nice and effortless. A simple way to style my hair and look nice.
– I was out of the makeup loop this year, which makes me sad. It’s crazy because so much makeup and even new brands are out. Hopefully 2019 is the year I get back into it.
– The 1975’s new album, A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships, is everything. What a perfect album to round out this year. The singles were a great pop but I love the more relaxed, ballad feels. The band writes some of the most thought provoking lyrics.
– Blindspotting was a must see movie. After a few re-watches you catch on to the deeper meanings of the film. It has such an important message. Definitely one to watch.
– Life changed a lot this year. At first I thought it would be in negative ways but I’m actually really happy. It’s showing me to take 2019 in a whole new way and I’m excited, even in the unknown.
– I got my master’s this year! Going to grad school was an interesting choice for me. But I wanted to see how far I can push myself to do something.
Around the Web
– I feel into the rabbit hole of YouTube hard this year. From PewDiePie to conspiracy theory videos, I’ve honestly been spending too much time on the internet.
How did your year go?