Disney+ is out and Netflix is quacking. (I mean, read the news it’s true) One of the big alluring things about Disney+ is all of the Disney owned content all in one place. But it became so overwhelming. There are so many movies and series to navigate. Here’s what to watch on Disney+!
What to Watch on Disney+
- The Imagineering Story – If there’s an ultimate Disney series to kick off Disney+, it’s this one. This docu-series looks at Imagineers and the creation of the parks. From Walt beginning Disneyland to the current attractions, it shows a lot of things which is interesting for a Disney fan.
- Float – Float is a new short by Pixar and it’s a tearjerker. It’s about a father and son learning about their differences and why they’re okay (extreme simplification since I didn’t want to spoil it).
- Noelle – Look, I’m a fan of a cheesy Christmas movie. Noelle has all the makings of a Christmas classic. Anna Kendrick is a cheerful lead and the movie was a funny, feel-good watch.
- The Classics – Classics like Sleeping Beauty are in their remastered glory and are truly amazing to see. The classic films like Cinderella have stood the test of time and are super charming to see.
- Encore – I was late to this show but now I anticipate it! Each episode picks an old high school class and has them perform the old musical they put on. It’s fun seeing people go back to their roots and see how they’ve grown and some stories are touching.
- High School Musical: The Musical: The Series – I was also late in watching this but I’m hooked now! It’s such a cute show and it’s not a remake but instead, it’s a mockumentary-style show where kids at East High are putting together a High School Musical musical. It’s a fun watch.
Are you watching Disney+? What’s on your list to watch?
Check out Disney+ here.
Check out more Disney posts here.