Post contains affiliate links.
Another month happening, life is just happening. We are so close to 2018 it’s ridiculous! I’m excited about it but nervous for what a new year will bring. Anyway, I don’t know about you but October flew by so fast. Here’s October in review.
– I haven’t bought new makeup in forever but I went to Ulta and got some things. I got Smashbox’s Always on Matte liquid lipstick and I love it! I’m a faithful Too Faced liquid mattes lover, but this is a good alternative.
– Right now I’m loving the fuzzy outerwear trend. I’m pretty sure that’s not the name of these cardigans but it’s the best way I can explain them. They seem so cute and cozy!
– Last month in review I mentioned that I started watching How I Met Your Mother. Well, I just found out Netflix is taking it off next month! I’m barely on season 3 so I hope I actually get to see it all.
– Something shocking, I finally saw the live action Beauty and the Beast. I honestly ended up liking it a lot. The song “Evermore” has been on repeat because I’m low key a hopeless romantic.
– I officially applied for graduation from grad school! I’ll be done this upcoming May and it all feels so fast yet so far. I’m ready to be done with homework forever.
– Life has been going on as usual so there’s nothing crazy to report.
Around the Web
– If you follow bloggers, you’ve probably encountered the New Darlings. They’re my current faves. the girl’s bangs are my favorite thing ever and I really hope my hair looks like that one day.
– Again probably one you’ve already know about but I’ve been loving Overheard LA. It’s so funny but now I’m paranoid I will end up there one day.
Let me know what’s new with you this month!