It’s happening! We’re entering the last 3 months of the year and it’s about to get real! This year was already going fast but I feel like the last 3 always just go by in a blink of an eye. I’m just waiting for California to cool down and I’m ready! Until then, here is September in review.
– It’s still been pretty warm in California and I already burned through my fall candles and I’m pretty sad. Then again, I know California doesn’t really get cold until December so it is what it is.
– This month was surprisingly very chill. Nothing out of the ordinary happened in this category.
– John Mayer’s new song “Carry Me Away” is what mellow drives are made of. I have heard people have mixed feelings about it since they miss his old sound and artistry but I enjoyed it. I will say that it’s no “New Light” but still good.
– Umbrella Academy is my new favorite show. I remember when it was released and I told myself to watch it but kept forgetting to. Now I’ve watched the first season 2 times through. I love how they mix in music and just overall so fun.
– I got to see my favorite YouTubers Danny Gonzalez, Drew Gooden, and Kurtis Conner live. I’ve never been one to pay to see a creator live but their show was a live stand-up comedy show and it was worth it!
Around the Web
– I’ve been connecting with more bloggers within my niche on Instagram and it’s been so fun! I want to make genuine connections, none of that follow/unfollow stuff.
What’s new with you this month?