LET’S GO! WE ARE IN THE LAST THREE MONTHS OF THE YEAR. I’m so excited because I know Christmas is coming soon and I just want to wear sweaters! September was an interesting month. I feel like a lot happened. Here is September in review!
– Berets are my new favorite thing. Recently I got front bangs and I’m loving the look with berets. So glad it’s fall!
– I’m actually holding off on buying fall/winter clothes because it’s still warm in California so stay tuned.
– Okay, I always liked The 1975 but for some reason this past month they became one of my favorite bands. I’m so excited for their new album!
– Since I loved To All the Boys I Loved Before, I decided to watch Sierra Burgess is a Loser and I didn’t like it! It just wasn’t that cheesy movie and catfishing is bad.
– I read the sequel to Crazy Rich Asians and I have a lot of thoughts. Not bad thoughts, but curious thoughts. I also missed Nick’s family antics in this book.
– September was a big and emotional month that made me think about life a lot. Live life well and love others.
Around the Web
– There isn’t anything really catching my eye online at the moment. Which is strange. Hopefully next month I find something.
What’s new with you this month?