Post contains affiliate links.
September came and went. It’s so weird that we are now entering the final three months of 2017! I’m excited but it’s still so crazy to think about. I might put up my Christmas tree already because why not? But before then, here’s September in review.
– So I fell in love with Hourglass’ Vanish Stick foundation. I’ve had this but never really used it. But since I’m trying to use up all my current makeup, I tried it and it’s so good! It blends out smooth and it’s so heavy.
– California’s weather has been a tease and it’s not completely cold yet. But I started wearing my Asos Chelsea boots and they’re amazing! If you’re a boot lover like me, Asos has amazing options.
– I’m a huge an of the Kingsman series and I completely enjoyed Kingsman: The Golden Circle. I typically don’t gravitate to these type of action movies, but these are so entertaining to watch!
– So I decided to watch a show that everyone has watched so I began with How I Met Your Mother. I’m barely on the first season so I don’t hate it but I am waiting for it to build up the story more.
– If you saw my review then you know that I saw Hamilton again, this time in LA. It was so good and I just fell in love with this musical all over again. I’ll be entering every lottery from now on.
– Yes, I am already planning Christmas presents! I actually want them to be really meaningful so I’m brainstorming things already to make sure I go through with it.
– I celebrated my half birthday this month! I can’t believe I am half way through my 24th year of life. It’s so crazy to think about.
Around the Web
– I love vlogs and one of my favorites is Morgan Yates Vlogs. She’s so chill and down to earth so it makes her fun and relatable to watch. I usually watch vlogs to destress from life. Her videos are filmed so well. Her recaps are some of the best.
– First off just a side note: I created socials just for my blog! See those on the sidebar. Since then I’ve been able to connect with more bloggers and I got to meet Deanna. She’s doing a 16 day self care challenge so check that out.
Let me know what’s new with you this month!