Let me point out the obvious, this year went by way too fast. Once October wraps up, November and December are just a blur of cozy moments and cheer. California has still been holding on to the warm weather so I’m just waiting until I can start wearing sweaters. Until then, here’s October in Review.
– Hello, where has the Leaves candle been all my life? My mom bought it and I heard a YouTuber talk about it. Y’all, this candle smells amazing! It’s the perfect fall candle.
– My love of boots has returned in full swing. I took a break to just wear sneakers all the time. But boots have come back and I’m looking forward to buying more.
– Hillsong Worship released their new album, Awake. It’s such a good album and “No One But You” is my absolute favorite. Still one of my favorite memories in Australia was hearing this live for the first time.
– I watched The Act on Hulu and it was a doozy. It’s based on a true story and I remember reading the story when it came out so watching it come to life was wild. I watched it all in a couple of days.
Around the Web
– I’m surprised I haven’t mentioned Kurtis Conner at least once on here. His content is my favorite to binge watch on YouTube. He has the weirdest humor which I relate to. Always a fun watch.
What’s new with you this month?