November has been a full month. I’m not sure why. It went by fast and yet was packed with things. It felt slow but fast. Very interesting month. Overall, it was a great time and I’m in disbelief that it’s already December and we’re ending a decade. Until I contemplate my life, here’s November in review.
– Coats, coats, coats! Winter has to be my favorite season for fashion. I’ve gone a bit crazy buying coats and even sweaters. If you know me, you know I wear a lot of blacks but I’ve been trying to wear colors and prints out of the ordinary for me and it’s been fun!
– Madewell jeans are my new favorite thing! I’m trying not to wear skinny jeans and Madewell has some of the best jeans that have a flare but not over the top. A new favorite store, especially since pant shopping is the worst!
– I’ve been on a Disney+ hype. I am going to make a post of all the must-see shows and movies because I am binge-watching. Such a good service! I haven’t opened Netflix in weeks!
– I’ve been watching movies I haven’t seen before over on Apple TV. Thanks to Black Friday, I was able to buy a ton of movies for cheap so now I am stocked up! Some favorites have been: Oceans 8, Now You See Me, and the Sam Raimi Spider-Man films.
– I’ve you read a few of my other posts, I’m going through a bit of a creative meltdown. The last few weeks of November definitely threw me off and I’m slowly trying to build up and create from scratch.
AROUND THE WEB
– Thanks to my sister I have Masterclass! I’m currently taking Bob Iger’s class on business and leadership but I’m so excited to take Anna Wintour’s class and others!
What’s new with you this month?