Post contains affiliate links.
Final stretch! This year is wrapping up so quickly! November was a good one and I know people skip over Thanksgiving for Christmas. But I enjoyed it this year and food and family. It was all great. I’m being more intentional for these last few days of 2018 so it should be great. Here’s November in review.
– Glamglow’s Fizzy Lip and Wet Lip treatment have been a lifesaver! California got really cold out of nowhere which means my skin feels extra dry, especially my lips. This exfoliates so well and the Wet Lip is a thick balm so it’s perfect for winter!
– Believe it or not, but I have not shopped for clothes since the beginning of summer. So I decided to treat myself for Black Friday and will be showcasing what I got soon!
– Hillsong Young & Free are one of my forever faves. They released the live version for the studio album III and it’s amazing. There’s something about it live that makes me like every single song and it’s so fun. Plus, the recording (which you can watch on YouTube) is so creative!
– If you follow me on Twitter, you will know how much I love The 1975. I’ve had there last full length albums on repeat and their new album is out. I need to see them live or I will cry.
– This past month I’ve been intentional with my friendships. It made me realize how important it is to have people you can hang out with and have good conversations with.
– I’ve been learning to let go of things and for the first time in a long time, I feel refreshed. It’s been a long learning experience but it’s nice to just feel happy.
Around the Web
– I love John Mayer. Honestly, just follow him on Instagram. He started doing an Instagram show and it’s just so funny but he also gets deep in weird ways. It’s so fun to watch.
What’s new with you this month?