May, May, May. What a month. Not to mention that when May is over, I feel like the rest of the year feels like a blur. Like should I be preparing for fall already?! This month was a doozy. It wasn’t bad but I learned a lot. Here’s May in review.
– I’ve heard tons of people rave about Aerie so I decided to try some items and I love it! They’re so comfy. I also got some things while they were on sale so it was a great deal. So definitely look out for those.
– Natural hair Adriana is back! If you guys are new here, every time it gets warmer I leave my hair natural since it’s too hot. Leave me suggestions on hair products. I’m looking to try new ones!
– John Mayer came out with a new song called “New Light” and I’m in love! It’s the perfect summer song. Currently on repeat.
– I started reading Crazy Rich Asians because I wanted to watch the movie when it comes out. It’s such a good book! You’ll be entertained for sure.
– Arctic Monkeys new album is out and I’m loving it. It’s a different vibe than their others albums but I’m all for it.
– I graduated from grad school this month! It’s been an interesting journey but I’m glad I made it. Now I can officially never think about homework again.
– I’m back on my fitness game! I’m excited to share more about that in future blogs.
Around the Web
– The Huji app is everything! It’s a disposable camera look and I’m going to overuse it in all my pictures now.
What’s new with you this month?