Post contains affiliate links.
Okay I’m going to say that thing: this year is going by so fast! It honestly didn’t hit me until I realized we’re entering June and we’re getting into the heat of summer. Not going to lie, I’m counting down for Christmas already. But before I get too ahead of myself, here’s my May recap!
– I’m officially a Benefit brow type of girl. I talked about Ka-Brow before but I recently got their Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel and I’m so in love! I’ve been going a much more natural route with my makeup so this is perfect to give my brows some shape and color without looking too done up.
– My skin is going through a yet another change! It hasn’t been as dry lately, which is great, but now I’m looking for a primer that isn’t so hydrated. So please send over some ideas of products I can try!
– Can we talk about all the new music that is coming out?! From Paramore to Harry Styles, there’s so much! I’m personally really excited for Phoenix’s new album.
– I’m watching Hamilton again! I managed to get tickets to see it on their LA tour stop and I am so excited! Now that I know what to expect, I’m going to try to see it and focus on other things in the show.
– I started grad school! It’s honestly been quite the adjustment trying to figure out my time and where things fit, but so far it’s going good. Keep sending your prayers and some coffee before I crack.
– If you follow me on Instagram, then you know that I got bangs! For some reason I always change my hair in May so I didn’t want to do anything drastic so that was a thing.
Around the Web
– I’ve been watching the porchdallas‘ messages online and they are so good! They don’t sugarcoat anything and are still very encouraging. I really love their relationship series so check that out because it was helpful even as a single gal.
– This isn’t a direct Instagram but I’ve been loving scrolling through florists accounts. I feel like I missed my calling to be a florist! It’s so theraputic and pretty to look at.
Let me know what’s new with you!