March was a doozy. I never knew when we were starting the month it would end this way. There is no way to not feel exhausted after this month. March was a serious case of whiplash and I’m hoping this year corrects itself. It was wild. Until then, here’s March in review. This is going to be a short one.
– Here’s an update on my curly hair journey. I found a small travel-sized SheaMoisture shampoo (my mom accidentally threw away my full-sized ones) and my curls are starting to have more life to them! Not having to see people helps to keep it natural.
– I’ve been rewatching a lot of shows. From Gossip Girl to One Tree Hill, I’m going back and enjoying them. It’s fun what new details you end up noticing. But it gives me a sense of comfort because they’re my favorite shows.
– I did start watching a lot of HGTV shows and I’m obsessed. Fixer Upper and Property Brothers are the best stress relief and so calming to watch in the background while I’m working on other things.
– I turned 27 this month! Considering how this month turned out it feels like this happened a long time ago. This month has been a lot but I’m glad that I do have another year to live.
Around The Web
– Chiropractor videos are my new favorite thing to watch on YouTube. I find them so relaxing for some reason and makes me want to make an appointment to get it done.
What’s new with you this month?