Post contains affiliate links.
March is finally over and I’m so bummed. My birthday month always comes flying by and I guess it just is what it is. It was a good month. Nothing too over the top but chill enough that I enjoyed it. It’s crazy that it seems time is moving so fast yet so slowly at the same time. Can’t wait to see what April will hold. Anyway, here is March in Review.
– Recently, I got the Milk Kush High Volume Mascara and it’s amazing. My lashes look so full and long. I hardly try new mascaras so this was a nice surprise and I bought it on a whim at Sephora. Although I do feel like it can rub off a little easy.
– I’ve been planning for my trip to Australia which means I’m researching everything and one of my things is packing. I’m an over-packer so I’m stressing. Everyone on YouTube recommended packing cubes and they are great. I already did a trial run (lol) and it makes everything compressed and organized.
– I watched Tiny Shoulders: Rethinking Barbie and I was so intrigued. I loved playing with Barbies as a kid so it’s interesting to see how they tried to revamp her image. If you’re interested in Public Relations this is a must watch because you see the team anticipate the launch and how to handle the brand.
– I’ve been spending too much time on Hulu. I started watching this show called Find Me in Paris. It’s a cute show about a time traveler and about ballet. It’s a fun and simple watch you can have in the background and still get the gist of what’s going on.
– I turned 26 this month and it’s been interesting. I thought a lot about the fact that I’m over the “young” adult type of age. It’s such a weird age but I’m making it work.
– I’ve been doing a lot of working on myself. From focusing more on my spiritual life and being a better person, it’s definitely time I grew up and focused on better things that will nourish my life.
Around the Web
– YouTube will always be the number one place I spend time at. My two favorite YouTubers right now are Danny Gonzalez and Drew Gooden. They’re both commentary channels and they’re so funny. Their videos are the few that I actually go back and
What’s new with you this month?