How is March already over!? It’s always sad when my birthday month is coming to an end. I have to wait a whole year to celebrate again. Oh, well. It’s been an interesting month and this year is just going wild. Here’s March in review!
– I mentioned this on my spring must haves but y’all I love wrap dresses. Target actually had tons of cute ones and had sales this month so I stocked up on them!
– I NEED NEW MAKEUP! I feel like I’m so out of the makeup loop and I’m trying to figure out what’s the cool thing now. What have y’all been loving?
– I was going to start a new show on Netflix, but I ended up re-watching Grey’s Anatomy. Don’t judge me.
– I started my March and April playlist on Spotify! Go and see what I’m listening to lately here!
– I turned 25! It’s been weird and I feel like I’ve gotten to the point where I forget my age. It’s been interesting.
– I’m in the thick of writing my grad school thesis and I’m so tired. But I know I’ll be done soon! Send over all the good vibes and coffee!
Around the Web
– Over on the YouTubes, I’ve been loving Kristee Vetter. She’s doing her fitness journey and it’s so honest and helpful so it helps out a lot!
What’s new with you this month?