Post contains affiliate links.
Halfway into 2019. How crazy is that!? The last half of the year is shaping up to be a good one. I’m excited for all that is to come. 2019 has been really chill so far. It’s just wild to see how fast time is going. Here is June in review and all I enjoyed this month.
– I’ve talked about the Redken Diamond Oil Glow Dry before. Recently I bought a new bottle and realize how much I love it. It’s used for blow drying and makes my hair smell good and shiny.
– I switched out my clothing rack to all my summer clothes and I realized I don’t have many. Don’t know what I did in other years but apparently, I only wear leggings.
– I talked about my perfect summer playlist so if you haven’t checked that out, click here. I’ve been on a hunt for new music so I am filing so many playlists.
– Always Be My Maybe on Netflix was such a cute movie. I do feel like some of the stories had to be hashed out a bit more. Overall, it’s such a fun watch so watch it if you need a movie for a night in.
– I went to Universal Studios this month and I got a pass! Their cheapest pass was only a few dollars more than the day ticket so I went for it. It was pretty fun and we got a lot done by half of the day. Check out my vlog here.
– And then in another plot twist, I got my Disney pass back! I got to visit Star Wars Galaxy Edge and I missed the park so I took the plunge. I’m going to focus on trying new things and making it worth my time.
Around the Web
– I’ve been watching a lot of random things on YouTube. Lately, I’ve binge-watched Company Man. It’s a channel that analyzes businesses that have failed or succeeded in a short and clear way. It’s really interesting.
What’s new with you this month?