June was definitely good to me. It has been a rollercoaster, a good one. I’m honestly so excited for what’s to come because I’m trying to keep this momentum going. So until then, let me recap this month.
– I don’t know if it’s because it’s getting so hot, but I’ve been wearing less and less makeup. I already don’t use makeup often but the fact that I don’t want to put anything on my face at all is crazy. Also, I haven’t bought any new makeup, so that’s probably why.
– Y’all, I love blue jeans now. I usually only wear black pants but I had a pair of light blue boyfriend jeans from Uniqlo and my life changed. I’m stocking up now.
– I surprisingly ran out of books to read! Drop any suggestions, I like to read anything.
– I haven’t watched anything new lately but I have been rewatching Gilmore Girls and let me tell you, I have so many unpopular opinions. I love the show but I just can’t get on board with Rory.
– I finished my first grad school classes! It’s been a wild ride honestly. It’s definitely a bit more challenging and a lot more work than I thought but I’m finding my pace with it all. Wish me luck on my next summer session!
– You guys remember how I was doing my no buy month? Well that’s still going. It’s been tough but I finally at a place where I;m getting my debt down and can follow a budget! If you guys have anymore finance tips, let me know!
Around the Web
– So vlogs are my favorite thing and one YouTuber I’ve been watching is Monica Church. Her vlogs are amazing because they are visually pleasing. She takes time to film creatively and I feel like it makes her vlogs stand out more.
– Another channel that I’ve been watching is RemLife. She is just so bubbly and her vlogs are fun to watch. I usually play them in the background to destress.
So what is new with you this month?