This has hands down been the best month ever. It came and went so fast and I wish it would’ve slowed down. July was the boost I needed as a creative and just a person. So many good memories. I will probably talk about it forever. Here’s July in review.
– I went to Australia this month, more on that in a bit. Its winter which means I have to take care of my dry skin a lot more. I got this Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Cream moisturizer as the birthday gift at Sephora and its amazing. My skin was still smooth and bright. I’m definitely going to look into buying a bigger size.
– I did a lot of walking this month and I realized how important good shoes are. I don’t even care about fashion anymore. As long as they’re comfy and I can walk around a city for hours, then I want them.
– I started watching The Good Place out of nowhere and I’m so glad I did. This show is so funny. The jokes are so silly but actually make you laugh out loud and it’s such an interesting concept. Definitely, a must watch!
– Another show I just got into is Suits. Maybe because I miss New York and missed my calling as a lawyer. The show is fastpaced and stressful because of the stories. Plus, you get Meghan Markle back in her actress days.
– Oh Australia! Everything about it was amazing. I got to serve at Hillsong Conference, watch Lany, and hang and create the best memories. I can and will talk about this trip forever. I’ll be doing a full recap soon!
Around the Web
– To be honest, I’ve been off the web a lot this month. But it did show me that there are much bigger things to care for. It was a good time.
What’s new with you this month?