Post contains affiliate links.
We are way into the second half of 2018! What is anything!? It has gone so fast. I’m already trying to fill my closet with coasts although California will be hot until December, honestly. July was a busy month for me but a memorable one. Here is July in review!
– Guys, I’ve been eyeing these Saint Laurent boots for the longest time and I finally got them. It was meant to be because I got them on sale which was almost half the original price. I’m in love!
– I’m still trying to figure out my skincare routine so I did Mario Badescu’s free skin care consultation and got a whole routine from them. I’ll share my experience in a future post.
– Lany out here wrecking my heart. “Thru These Tears” is so good and not going to lie, I can relate. This just made me so excited for their new album!
– Okay, so I just started watching Friends. I know, I’m so late on this. Not sure how I feel about it yet. I enjoy it but I’m not in love but I’m still on the second season so we’ll see how it goes.
– This month our youth Encounter conference happened and it was amazing. It took much of my time for the last month and I’m still exhausted but it was so worth it.
– I’m switching up my work out routine/working with a trainer so it’s been interesting! Going to share my thoughts on that soon.
Around the Web
– YouTube is my source of relaxation. One of my favorite channels is TheReportOfTheWeek. I don’t even know how to explain it but go see and have a laugh.
What’s new with you this month?