The thermometer may say 100 degrees but my brain is in fall/winter mode already. I’m so ridiculously excited that we are getting to the last half of the year so soon! I can feel Christmas coming and I’m counting down each day. July was overall a solid month. Here’s some things that went down.
– I’m already buying fall/winter clothes! I got a longline bomber jacket for $10 at Cotton On and it’s amazing. I seriously love Cotton On. If you have suggestions of stores to start buying for the new season, let me know!
– We need to talk about Spider-Man Homecoming. It’s kind of amazing. I’m a huge Spider-Man fan. I had comic books and everything. Tom Holland certainly did him justice. I may have already seen it over 3 times….
– With that, D23 and Comic-Con happened and it was insane! There’s so much news and I’m looking forward to Avengers: Infinity War because that is just going to be intense.
– I renewed my Disney pass. I wasn’t going to but it happened. I’m not even mad about it. I made a new bucket list for it too!
– Grad school is still kicking my butt. I’m slowly finding my footing to get back to doing normal things and blogging more so hopefully I catch a break soon.
Around the Web
– I’ve actually listened to Dizney Coast To Coast for a while now but never talked about them so here you go. It’s a Disney podcast which also gets posted on YouTube that basically talks about Disney news and history. It’s super fun and they’re honest about things that happen at the parks!
– On Instagram I am loving Lian Galliard. Her style is honestly so cool and effortless. Her feed is so clean. Probably my favorite new follow.
What’s new with you this month?