If you followed me last year then you are familiar with my At the Moment series. It was a monthly post where I recapped the happenings of the month. However, it felt a bit disjointed at times. So this year I changed the name to a Month in Review and giving it a more structured format. I’ll be going through 4 different sections and giving you my favorites and current tidbits! Let’s kick this off!
– I’m sure I’ve mentioned this before but I love the Too Faced Hangover RX primer. I just bought another tube and I don’t think I’ll be switching out of it.
– I decided to stop dyeing my hair and let it grow out. Let’s see how long this lasts.
– I’m still watching cheesy Christmas movies. Can’t stop, won’t stop.
– I’m currently so in love with the song “Glorious Things” by John Mark McMillan and Sarah Mark McMillan. So good.
– As always, I’ve focused on my relationship with God. It’s definitely a priority.
– I started this month off with a cold, so I’m definitely looking forward to being healthy.
Around the Web
– I’m super late to the party but I just discovered Christen Dominique on YouTube and I’m loving her videos! I need to step up my makeup skills.
– Another I’ve been loving is VAGABOND YOUTH. I absolutely love her style!
I’m always trying to write content that you want to read, so make sure to fill out my reader survey! It will give me a better view of what you want to see and I would love some insight on the new series I want to begin.
As a token of gratitude for filling out my reader survey, I am having a giveaway! Enter to win a $15 Target gift card by entering below. It’s open from now until through February 6th. Good luck!
Reader Survey Giveaway
What were your favorite things this month?