Post contains affiliate links.
The first month of the year and decade has come to a close! It has been such a good month and setting a great tone for the year. I’m optimistic and praying for a great year so this is exactly the month I needed to kick off the year. Here’s January in review.
– My natural hair is really curly so I started using the Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray and it’s been great! I spray it and scrunch up my hair and twist a curl and it has given me a great curl. Definitely a must for curly hair!
– As much as I love winter clothes, I’m looking forward to all the spring/summer clothes this year. I’m mentally preparing for it all. Trying to step it up in the fashion department.
– The Hills popped up when I was scrolling through Hulu and you bet I watched it. I wish Laguna Beach was on there as well but I’ll take what I can get. I have a lot of thoughts because I’m seeing it through different eyes now but still a fun watch.
– For someone that was never a cheerleader, I’m really into anything involving it. Bring It On is the best movie. I watch the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders making the team show so when I saw Cheer on Netflix, I was in. It’s a show that follows a junior college team and it’s just such a great watch.
AROUND THE WEB
– Noel Miller and Cody Ko have been my favorites for a while but never properly gave them a shoutout. They’re riskier than Danny Gonzalez and Drew Gooden but oh so funny.
What’s new with you this month?
Read my goals and word for this year here.