Post contains affiliate links.
Another year. Here we go. January is already over! Not going to lie, this month was a little weird for me so I’m glad it’s over. Very expectant for a better 2018. So here is January in review!
– Y’all I’m in love with Not Your Mother’s hair products. I’m back to leaving my hair naturally and since I’ve been using them, my hair has improved so much! I use the All Eyes on Me 10-in-1 Hair Perfecter and the Naturals Coconut Milk & African Marula Tree Oil High Moisture Smoothing Cream. It smells amazing and my curls are staring to come back to life!
– I’m not going to lie, I’m already looking at spring clothes and loving everything. What do you think will be the biggest trend?
– I’m SO excited for music this year! There’s so much that is going to be released and I can’t wait! Currently loving “Do Right” by Glades. Such a fun song and a really cool message.
– Yes, I saw The Greatest Showman and I loved it. That soundtrack is SO amazing. I never felt so inspired and emo at all one time.
– I”M GOING TO EUROPE! As a little treat for myself, I’m going to Paris, London, and Rome with Ultimate Break (not sponsored, fyi) after I graduate grad school. I’m so excited because I’ve never flown internationally so please give me all types of tips and tricks!
– There’s a lot of good changes going on in my life. Some I expected but some were complete curve balls. But I’m getting my life on track so that is always exciting.
Around the Web
– Fun fact: I’m taking a break from Instagram but it’s making me stay away from the internet in general. Stay tuned for something new next month.
What’s new with you this month?