It’s been a while since I’ve talked about myself in a direct way, so I thought it would be fun to share 20 facts about myself! I always want to connect with you guys so I think this would be an interesting way. So here are some things!
- I was born in Los Angeles – But I only lived there until the age of 5 and not going to lie, I don’t think it’s as cool as people think it is.
- I have 6 scars – I ran through a glass door when I was a kid and the scars never faded.
- I graduated college with a degree in Communication – I also wrote my senior thesis on the movie, Gone Girl using feminist criticism. 50 pages, y’all.
- I knew I liked writing since the 3rd grade – And now we have this blog years later.
- My favorite color is blue – Every shade of it.
- I’ve only had my Disney Pass for almost a year – I’ve had a Universal Studios pass growing up.
- I can’t swim – I just really want to go paddleboarding.
- I love fries – Who needs pizza when there are fries in the world!? Bonus points to In-N-Out fries!
- I finished high school online – Which means I also graduated a whole semester earlier.
- I think I’m an introvert – I may seem like an extrovert but I think I’m more on the introvert side.
- I hate driving – It stresses me out!
- I love reading books now – I hated it as a child but now I can go about 1-2 books per week.
- I love spoilers – Seriously with movies and shows I always look up what’s going to happen before. Lo siento.
- Paper Route has been my favorite band since 2009 and Hillsong Young & Free recently became my favorite – So good.
- My dream job would be doing what I do now – I love writing my blog and being on social media, so Disney if you want to hire me, hit me up.
- I started drinking coffee as a kid – Now I only drink black coffee.
- I love live music – There’s such energy and I will just live in the moment.
- I still have braces – Life is still complicated. Help.
- I always thought I was 5’3, turns out I’m 5’1 – I will keep pretending I’m taller than I am honestly.
- I wear glasses – I honestly love them. I want to try out contacts but it still makes me feel weird.
You can watch the video of my talking about these things where I do expand on things more. Plus, my giveaway for a $25 Target gift card is still going so click the video and enter on rafflecopter!
Can you relate to any of my facts? Tell me something fun about yourself!