I received this item complimentary from Influenster. All opinions are my own.
I’m a big fan of anything YSL. However, the last makeup item I got from them was a lipstick because they are a bit on the high end price range. When I got the email for this box from Influenster I signed up immediately. I never receive the high end products from them so I was excited to get picked.
Since I have dry skin, I usually stick to liquid makeup. The YSL All Hours Stick foundation is a creamy stick so I knew it could go either way. I wanted to record my first impressions of the foundation because I wanted to put it to the test. It claims to be 24 hour wear and buildable so I wanted to see if that was true. Here are some of my thoughts on it.
What’s On My Face
- Primer: Too Faced Hangover Primer
- Foundation: YSL All Hours Stick Foundation
- Concealer: Nars Creamy Concealer
- Brows: Anastasia Dip Brow
- Bronzer: Too Faced Sun Bunny
- Blush: Tarte Amazonian Clay
- Highlight: Becca Pressed Highlighter
- Setting Spray: Urban Decay Chill
- Eyeshadow: Lorac Pro 2
- Mascara: Covergirl So Lashy
- Liquid Lipstick: Morphe Liquid Lipstick (Not Affiliate Link)
I was nervous to try it because I didn’t want it to cling to dry patches. It claims to be medium to full coverage so it is easy to build up. I tried to stay on the lighter side so you can see my natural freckles but it did cover up well. It didn’t feel heavy on the skin and wasn’t sticky or anything. I did wear it out for most of the day and although it wore off a bit, it still looked good enough. It is definitely a product you need to try out first before deciding it’s the one for you. See how I put it on below.
Have you every tried YSL makeup? What’s your current go to item?