Post contains affiliate links.
February was a good month but I’m glad it’s over because March is my birthday month! I hate saying this but February flew by fast! Seriously, every year seems to go by faster and faster. Here’s February in Review.
– I’m trying to get back into my skincare game. I wanted a cheap face mask so I got the Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask. It’s so affordable and a little goes a long way. It’s made my skin feel so refreshed!
– I’m trying to get makeup that is travel friendly so let me know what’s some of your favorites!
– Y’all! Black Panther was amazing. I love Marvel and Black Panther was just an amazing addition to the cinematic universe. Also, the soundtrack is just as good.
– I started doing monthly Spotify playlist so if you want to listen to what’s in my current playlist, check it out here. There’s a wide variety of things.
– I’m starting my fitness journey! I talked a bit about this on my channel. But I definitely want to get stronger and healthier. It also led to me join a ballet class again!
– I’m starting my last session of grad school and I am so excited! I just need to push through and I won’t have homework ever again.
Around the Web
– So I cut my bangs and I blame cute Instagrammers. Alice Catherine is one of my faves right now. Love her hair and style!
– P.S. I want to find new vloggers to watch so leave me your recommendations!
What’s new with you this month?
Catch up with the other months: Jan