POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS.
It’s definitely going to be that kind of year that goes by fast. Last year January took forever but this year everything is at high speed. February was definitely a blur. It went by in a blink of an eye. February was a fun, busy month and I’m excited about how this year is shaping up to be. Here is February in review.
– I’m on a huge Madewell kick. Their clothes are probably the ones that fit my style the most. I’ve talked about their pants before but all their clothes are all amazing. I’m waiting for the weather to warm up so I can buy cute shorts and dresses.
– Skincare is always the part that I struggle with. I have products that I love but then get overwhelmed because I don’t know if I’m using the right ones. Part of me wants to look everywhere but I know I need to use up what I have before changing my routine.
– Un Corazon released a new album with Lead and it’s my favorite thing ever. It took me a while to warm up to the first single but I love it now. It’s a hype album but also has really great slow songs. It’s a great balance.
– I’ve been watching My Super Sweet 16 on Hulu and I have thoughts. I used to watch this all the time when I was young. Maybe because I’m older but dang, these kids were over the top. It’s fun to watch in the background but it’s a mess.
– I went to Dallas for the first time and definitely not my last. It was a blast and it’s fun to visit other states and compare them to California. I can’t wait to go back and explore some more.
– I’m back at the gym! I recently wrote about how to get back into working out after gaining weight and it’s been a journey. It’s been rough but I’d rather push through and get it done.
Around the Web
– It’s no secret that I love YouTube. Michael Persad is a commentary channel I just found and I’m so mad he does not have more subs. He’s hilarious and has the best oneliners.
What’s new with you this month?
Catch up with the other months: Jan