Post contains affiliate links.
February is coming to a close! I’m excited because March is my birthday month so that’s always what I’m looking forward to. February is a pretty chill month this year so it gave me time to mentally prepare for my upcoming trips! I liked February, but I’m just too excited to see what will happen in March. So here’s a couple of things that went on this month.
– I’m trying not to buy clothes until spring but have you guys seen Cotton On? I’ve shopped here before but for some reason I fell in love with their clothes lately!
– Has anyone tried Tarte’s Shape Tape Concealer? I heard so much about it this month but my shade is sold out! Is it any good?
– Finding good Christian bands is hard sometimes. I found Local Sound and I’m absolutely in love. They have such a cool sound and have great lyrics.
– Finding good renditions of classic Disney songs is hard. But then I found Everybody Loves Disney. I’m so in love! Max’s cover of “Colors of the Wind” is the best! It’s been on repeat for days.
– I got a Universal Studios Hollywood pass! I was debating this but their cheaper pass was only $20 dollars more than a day ticket, so it was a good bargain!
– So something finally clicked in me to stop spending so much. I’ve done a no buy month before, but I’m actually focusing on saving in general. I’m switching my mentality to only get the things I need and not just what I want.
Around the Web
– I love watching vlogs and some of my favorites are LexLovesLos! If you don’t know them, it’s Carlos and Alexa Pena Vega as they’re navigating life. They’re so adorable!
BONUS GIVEAWAY! Some awesome bloggers and I are giving away $250 PAYPAL CASH! Yeah, amazing right? There’s so much you can do with that. So make sure to enter below to win!
What was new with you this month?