This post may contain affiliate links.
Let me start off by saying that I am not a beauty guru. I love makeup because it’s fun. Now that fall is in full swing I’m changing up my routine a bit! I’m going to share my go to fall makeup look. Is it going to be the best look ever? Probably not but you’ll enjoy my try.
Simple Orange-y Look
Usually I stick with mostly cool colors. It’s what I know. I’m a big fan of simple makeup look. Partly because I’m scared to get out of the box so I just want to keep it easy. For some reason, I’ve been loving more red-ish, orange-y tones lately. Since fall is here, I am pushing out of my comfort zone and trying these shades out. Here’s what I’ve been using:
- Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
- Foundation: Too Faced Born This Way
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape
- Brows: Anastasia Dip Brow
- Bronzer: Too Faced Sun Bunny
- Blush: Tarte Amazonian Clay
- Highlight: Becca Pressed Highlighter
- Setting Spray: Urban Decay Chill
- Eyeshadow: Morphe 15D Palette (not an affiliate link)
- Eyeliner: Jessie’s Girl Felt Tip (not an affiliate link)
- Mascara: Too Faced Better than Sex
- Liquid Lipstick: Tartiest Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint
My technique (or lack thereof) is pretty simple. I don’t do any crazy stuff like baking or contouring. I just go where I assume things go. Check out my video below so see the tutorial!
What is your go to makeup look/favorite makeup items?