So fun fact, I was not going to renew my Disneyland pass this year. Everyone I told was pretty much shocked. Disney is life, you know? It came down to the wire and I was set not renewing and then I found myself at a ticket booth signing a contract for another year. Since there’s still some reluctance from me, I decided that I have to make this year worth it. Since I kind of gave up on my second bucket list, there’s a few things that rolled over but obviously tons of new things as well. I’m keeping it a bit shorter so I’m not overwhelmed with options. Fingers crossed that this will be a fun filled year (and a lot more Disney content).
Disney Bucket List Part III
- Ride the Lily Belle (Or at least just get on it): I had this on my last list and forgot about it, but now that the trains are running I definitely want to try to check it out!
- Give out more guest compliments: Shout out to Disneyland for making it easy to tweet out guest compliments. CMs have to deal with a lot of people so I want to compliment those good ones.
- Take a VIP tour: Walk in Walt’s Footsteps is a tour that takes you around the park and tells you the history as Walt saw it. It has cool perks and doesn’t cost a million dollars so I want to do it.
- Eat my way through a land: Each land has special treats and foods. I tend to jump around but I want to try every food option one land offers.
- Find places for pictures: I talked about my favorite places that aren’t the castle, but I want to find more places because Disneyland has some pretty cool looking views everywhere.
- Watch the Candlelight Processional: Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year, especially at the parks. The Candlelight Processional happens every year and I want to at least get a glimpse of it.
- Explore each land thoroughly: Same with the food, I jump around lands. I want to take on one land and fully explore all the rides, shops, and little things it has to offer.
- Get an autograph from each character: I never had an autograph book, so I guess it’s not too late to start now. I want to get a signature from every character that’s currently at the parks.
- Collect something you can only get at the parks: I know pins are the main thing and I love pins but they can get real pricey. I know there’s coin pressing and there’s actually a guide for that so I want to try that out.
- Ride all the mountains in one day: The mountains are the most popular rides in the park so it’s going to take a lot of planning and fastpasses to get it done. Also, I’m including Matterhorn.
- Actually learn the history from the park: I know a good amount of history but there’s tons more I don’t know. There’s also a lot of cast members who have been there for years so I want to ask and learn.
- Do a special event or dining event: There’s a lot of special of special things that go on in the parks if you follow closely. From AP events to dessert parties, I want to try them out.
- Sit on the porch on Main Street: What better way to just chill than sitting and people watching in one of the busiest, yet classic, part of the park.
What’s something you would do in any Disney park?