We’re heading into the best part of the year! Honestly, I’ve been waiting for this because I’ve never been big on summer so I’m excited for boots and coats. August was a good month and I’m excited for what’s to come. Here’s August in review.
– I did a thing and I went to the Morphe store. I did get brushes, a liquid lipstick, and an eyeshadow palette so I might share my thoughts on those soon!
– I’ve been shopping tons for fall and I’m excited to share my favorite pieces with you soon! If you follow me on social, you already know I’ve been over posting my black and white pants.
– Guys, I’ve been going out and watching more movies lately. I saw Christopher Robin and was emotional. Such a cute movie! But I might bring back movie reviews to the blog.
– To All the Boys I Loved on Netflix is one of the cutest Netflix movie ever! Netflix has been killing it with these movies because I also loved Set It Up. Go watch them and let me know what’s your favorite Netflix original because I need more to see.
– If you guys haven’t noticed, my blog got a makeover! I got out of my funk and I’m ready to hit the ground running and create new content.
– I’M LETTING MY DISNEY PASS EXPIRE! This is HUGE because I love Disney and I’ve had my pass for years and it’s time to move on. What a time.
Around the Web
– Jade Darmawangsa is currently my favorite person to follow. She’s hilarious but if you want to grow your Instagram, she’s probably one of the people who gives actual advice.
What’s new with you this month?