Post contains affiliate links.
April went by quick. I honestly expected this month to go slower than the others but here we are. With every passing day, I’m just more excited for summer and excited for what the rest of 2019 is bringing. Now that it’s going to be May I feel like the year is just going to fly by. But before then, here is April in review. It was actually a great month!
– So I’ve been trying to wear other pants that aren’t black skinny jeans. Which is a bit hard since I’m in-between sizes and don’t really know what works with me. But I did find these pants (not an affiliate link) and they’ve been great. They’re more tailored and can be dressed up but still look cool.
– I’ve been leaving my hair naturally a lot more. But every once in a while I blow dry it. Since my hair has gotten significantly longer, I did get a new round brush by Revlon (can’t find the exact one) but I’ve seen such a difference. Using the right brush is so important.
– Hillsong United finally released a new album and it’s one of my favorites by them. I still remember when Wonder came out a few years ago and just enjoying the shift they’ve been going through with their music. People is a solid album with a lot of memorable songs. Definitely one of my favorites from them.
– I don’t even have words for Avengers Endgame. I feel seeing this phase come to an end was wonderful and sad all at the same time. It was such an experience to watch it in theaters and one of the best MCU movies.
– This month I got to help out at Colour Conference! It’s my second year of Colour and it’s one of my favorite things to experience. There’s something about women coming together and being united while God does big things. Such a fun memory to have.
– I finally got around to working out consistently. It hasn’t been perfect but I’ve gotten out of the house and to the gym. So that is a win for me.
Around the Web
– So I’ve been watching ASMR videos for a while now. It’s weird to talk about honestly. I don’t really know how to explain it but the soft-spoken videos help me go to sleep.
What’s new with you this month?