Post contains affiliate links.
Don’t call it a comeback! If you didn’t notice, I took a bit of a break this month. Ya girl was busy this month. I decided to take a break so I can power through my last few weeks of grad school. So I’m back now that I’m done! I’m tired but I’m excited to spend more time on the blog. Here is April in review.
– I went to Ulta and SPLURGED. I got a lot of amazing products but one of my favorites is the Redken Diamond Oil Glow Dry. If put heat on your hair, this is a must! It makes hair feel soft and the plus side is that it smells so good! This is now my go to hair product.
– I’m obsessed with the Josie Maran Vibrancy Argan Oil Foundation. I actually had this in my stash but recently decided to try it out and I can’t believe I haven’t worn it more. It blends out so well and gives a great glow!
– ARCTIC MONKEYS FINALLY ANNOUNCED A NEW ALBUM. This is the news I’ve been waiting for. I can’t wait to hear it.
– I’m on the hunt for any new music. Doesn’t matter the genre. Drop some suggestions!
– The biggest thing is that I’m done with grad school! It’s been rough but I can finally say I have no homework for the rest of my life.
– I’m learning to lay low a bit more. I’m trying to enjoy life and the people who I have around.
Around the Web
– Kanye West got his Twitter back and it’s been wild. Follow for some thoughts and wildness. It keeps you entertained.
I’m so excited to create new content on here soon! What’s new with you this month?