Since I started getting into makeup, I’ve tried so many items it’s seriously ridiculous. After a lot of hits and misses, I finally found some items that I truly love and I wouldn’t trade them for anything. I have dry skin so I had to learn what was good on me and what didn’t. Which was hard because there were some popular items that just didn’t fit me, I’m looking at you Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation. But from what I have tried, I am going to share my top 10 absolute favorites!Here are the top 10 beauty items you need! Click To Tweet
Affiliate links ahead
- Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Lipstick – Okay, this list is in no particular order but this needed to be on top either way. Absolutely nothing stays on my lips for long and this did! It’s so hard to get off, which is good, and I’ve worn it all day and the color still looks vibrant and in touch. I’ve eaten, brushed my teeth, drank water, you name it, and it stays. So good. Officially my favorite lip product.
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation – I really love trying out foundations for some reason and I knew I needed this because everyone kept talking about it. It’s so dewy and blends out so beautifully. It’s one of my favorites!
- Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer – I guess I really love Too Faced. I actually have two other bronzers by them that I love but this one if my ultimate favorite. I’m not a fan of tans but I know I need some color so the Sun Bunny is perfect because it has a dual lighter shade and darker shade with shimmer. It blends out so pretty. Always my go to!
- Josie Maran Vibrancy Argan Oil Foundation – As I said, I have dry skin so it’s hard to find a good foundation that won’t cling to the dry spots. One of the girls at Sephora put this on me and I instantly fell in love. The argan oil is so hydrating and it’s so smooth. I find it really lightweight so it’s extra perfect for the hot weather.
- Tarte Amazonian 12 Hour Blush – I have the horrible habit of rubbing my face, so any blush never stays on my cheeks. Tarte is usually hit or miss for me, but these blushes are amazing! I already have two and will plan to buy more. The color stays vibrant for hours and even if it starts coming off it fades out well.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Highlight – So after noticing I look blah, one of the girls at Sephora suggested I try some highlight and gave me Becca’s pressed highlight in moonstone. I love that it gives a nice shine without being too over the top! Easy to go from a simple look to a glam one.
- Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips – So I must admit that I never focused on skincare and I had no idea what I was doing but my skin was a mess so I had to step it up. These are pretty inexpensive and dig deep to get the junk out.
- Anastasia Brow Whiz – I feel like most everyone loves Anastasia for brows and I am no exception. I have the dip brow pomade and I like it but I find the brow whiz to be my go to! I have thick eyebrows already so this is super easy to just fill in the sparse spots.
- Naked Skin One and Done – This is amazing! It’s not a full foundation, more on the BB cream side but it gives so much coverage and it’s so lightweight. It’s also so easy to put on so it’s perfect for those lazy days when you need something quick.
- Caudalie Instant Detox Mask – I’ve been looking for a good mask and I actually got this as part of the 500 point reward at Sephora and I love it! It’s so gentle and although it feels tight, you can wash it off not like a peel. It’s so refreshing and it’s part of a whole regiment in case you want to get a deeper routine.
What are some of your favorite beauty items?