With summer literally heating up, there’s tons of activities out there to do. Plus, I just really love lists so I decided to do a summer bucket list! Is it going to be incredibly cheesy and lame? Probably but I’m just going to have fun with it. I love all the freedom summer brings so I’m going to try to enjoy it. Here’s what I want to do!
- Finish my first semester of grad school: I put this in to make myself feel better that I can actually do something on this list.
- Learn to finally swim: If you’ve known me forever then you know I always want to learn but never do.
- Finish my second Disney Bucket List: This will come as a shock but I’m letting my pass expire this year so I have to do these things asap!
- Do something extra fun on Fourth of July: I love fireworks and good food so I better have something good planned.
- Explore locally: I always want to go somewhere else but I found a cool spot where I live so I definitely want to check that out more.
- More beach trips: I am Moana, the sea calls me. I need to go a lot more like I used to.
- Stay active: I love going on walks so that’s the easiest way I can stay active so I should do that.
- Visit the farmer’s market regularly: All to support and to buy myself some flowers.
- Pay for the person behind me at a coffee shop: And just being more generous anyway because that’s cool regardless of the season.
- Watch a sunset: Because what better way to end a summer night.
What is something you’re planning to do this summer?