Post contains affiliate links.
Out of the four month so far this year, I feel like April has been the fastest yet. It was such a blur! However, it was a very fun month and I did tons of things that pushed me out of my comfort zone. So cheers to me for trying new things. There’s still tons to look forward to but before them, let me recap some things for April!
– I’m still on a no buy so I’m trying products that I have been using Makeup Revolution’s Vivid Shimmer Brick. It’s so pretty! It’s a small quad that is bronzer mixed with highlights so I’m using it for a more simple makeup look and it’s nice.
– Another I’ve been trying is the Tartiest Quick Dry Lip Paint. I have it in the color “Sis” which is darker than what I usually wear. It’s definitely quick drying but I’m not 100% loving it. It’s good for once in a while use.
– Have we talked about Riverdale? Because we should. The show is so great and Cole Sprouse is an absolute gem. More please.
– Although these are not new, I am currently playing Elevation Worship’s album, There is a Cloud and Hillsong Young & Free’s acoustic album on repeat. They’re amazing!
– I’m starting grad school! Honestly, it’s something I’ve been wanting to do but I’m still nervous about it. I’m excited though because I actually love school. I’m going to be as studious as Rory Gilmore. Wish me luck!
– I’m continuing my no buy month and making it a whole season for sure. It’s going to be hard but worth it. I am doing one major clothing purchase for the whole summer so I’m being incredibly picky and looking for the best deals since it’s the only time I’m really allowing myself to shop!
Around the Web
– Currently on YouTube I’ve been loving AshleyNichole Vlogs. They’re always super adventurous and just a good way to spend 10 minutes of my day.
– If you’re a fan of Hamilton, and funniness in general, make sure to follow Andrew Chappelle on Instagram. His stories are always the funniest things.
What’s new with you this month?